Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise v16.3.0 Download + Activation / License Key
Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise v16.3.0 Download
Microsoft Visual Studio is software developed for computer programmers developed by the Microsoft software company. It provides a variety of tools for large or small teams to build applications for a variety of platforms. In each new release, the stack of these tools is trying to get bigger and is the first choice for most programming teams working on Windows . It also supports side extensions to enlarge this stack or add other special features to the software itself, Will help meet most of the needs of programmers. Visual Studio can now write applications for desktop computers, mobile phones, cloud systems, home consoles, and web servers in popular languages such as Python, C Plus Plus, C # or F #. .
The new version of Visual Studio, compared to its previous versions, includes a new installer that reduces the minimum volume required dramatically and will not be as painful as installing and removing it from previous versions. Also, try to make sure all the packages installed are one piece and that everything is compatible with the operating system as far as possible. In addition, the program’s own execution speed has also been improved and your projects need to load faster.
In addition, the 2019 version is trying to support the latest version of SDKs and various languages. Eighth version of C #, much more complete support of the 14 and 17 C ++ standards, support for the 1809 version of the Windows 10 SDK are examples of this. New features such as instant checking and instant project dependencies are also available in this release.
All in all, Visual Studio is one of the most user-friendly programming environments on the market where any team of developers of any size and scale can use its technologies to better implement their projects.
- Software lifecycle management
- Advanced and efficient bug reporting system
- Analyzing written code
- Git management
- Run manual testing, ability to automate UI testing in the program Web or Windows Applications
- Performance Testing, Load Testing
- Modeling and access to a number of existing code and related functions
- Manage and deploy databases as code changes
- New software design or enhancement of previously written code
- Multi-monitor capability to manage and organize
- New innovations and features in all supported languages
- CodeLens capability to make project work easier Group
- Extreme Extensions for Working With Different Technologies
- Implement ASP.NET Chart Control and Use of AJAX Technology
Visual Studio 2019 – Unparalleled productivity for any dev, any app, and any platform. New features, such as live dependency validation, help DevOps earlier in the development process. In addition, enhancements to popular features like code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code fixes save you time and effort, regardless of language or platform.
Find and fix bugs sooner
The entire debugging and testing experience has been enhanced to help you find and address issues as early as possible. Features like Live Unit Testing, Exception Helpers, and Run to Click tighten your DevOps loop by reducing the risk of regression and immediately exposing the root cause of new bugs.
Build smarter apps, fast
New features, such as live dependency validation, help drive DevOps earlier in the development process. In addition, enhancements to popular features, such as code navigation, IntelliSense, refactoring, and code fixes, save you time and effort, regardless of language or platform.
Integrate with the cloud
Built-in tools provide comprehensive integration with all of your .NET Core, Azure applications, services, Docker containers, and more. The experience is so seamless that you’ll feel like you’re working from within an Azure datacenter.
Directly manage your team projects hosted by any provider, including Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server, or GitHub. Or use the new Open Any Folder feature to immediately open and work with virtually any code file without a formal project or solution around it.
Deliver quality mobile apps
With Xamarin’s advanced debugging, profiling tools, and test generation unit features, it’s faster and easier than ever for you to build, connect, and tune native mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows. You can also choose to develop mobile apps with Apache Cordova or build C ++ cross platform libraries.
Level up your language
Craft your ideal IDE
Visual Studio is packed with tons of performance enhancements to the core features you use every day. You’ll also see noticeably faster startup time, lower memory footprint, and higher degree of responsiveness throughout the entire development lifecycle.
Optimized for performance
A brand-new workload-based installer optimizes your installation to make sure you have everything you need and nothing you don’t.
Deliver software faster
Together with Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Server, seamlessly deliver software to any targeted platform. Extend DevOps processes to SQL Server through Redgate integration and safely automate database deployments from Visual Studio. Xamarin Test Recorder, along with Xamarin Cloud Test let you test on thousands of physical devices right from within the IDE.
Stay ahead of the curve
Enjoy complementary access to training from top partners, including Pluralsight and Opsgility, for Enterprise and Professional customers. You’ll also get access to software licenses from select partners, such as Parallels and SyncFusion.
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: 10GB to 240GB, depending on features installed
- Video card that supports a minimum resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher
- Windows 10 version 1803 or higher (LTSB is not supported)
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355)
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates)
Visual Studio v16.3.0 Download
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
|File name||Microsoft Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 16.3.0 + Serial|
- Download Visual Studio v16.3.0
- Select the product you want to install
- Select language pack
- It is recommended to install in the default path
- Start Visual Studio 2019, click
License Statusin the
Help-> About Microsoft Visual Studiooption, then select
Unlock with a product key
Fill in the following product key: