R-Studio v8.14 Build 179597 Download + Activation – LostData Recovery
R-Studio v8.14 Build 179597 Download
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-Studio is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12 / 16/32, exFAT, HFS / HFS + and APFS (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1 / UFS2 (FreeBSD / OpenBSD / NetBSD / Solaris) and Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
- An advanced RAID reconstruction module
- A feature-rich text / hexadecimal editor
- An entire advanced disk copying / imaging module in a single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
R-Studio utilities recover files:
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
- Removed by virus attack or power failure;
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for a different file system;
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
- From hard disk with bad sectors. R-Studio Data Recovery Software can first copy the entire disk or its part into an image file and then process the image file. This is especially useful when new bad sectors are constantly appearing on the hard disk and the remaining information must be saved immediately.
- An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / 2008/7/8 / 8.1 / 10/2012/2016.
- At least 256 MB of RAM, one mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
- The administrative privileges required to install and run R-Studio utilities.
- A network connection for data recovery over the network.
- First, download the software and decompress it.
- Completely block your internet connection.
- Start the software installation process by running the
- Be sure to keep in mind that you should not install the software on a drive that contains deleted files.
- At the end of the installation, be sure to
uncheck the Launch R-Studiooption.
- Copy the
Patch.exefile from the
Patchfolder and place it in the software installation location (by default
C:\Program Files (x86)\R-Studio).
- Right-click on the
Patch.exefile and click
Run as Administrator.
- Click on
Patch. If the browser opens, select the RStudio64.exe and RStudio32.exe files from the installation location.
- Close and open
Patch.exeagain. Copy the displayed
Register with keyvalue.
- Run the software and enter the copied Key value for the requested serial number, the name field can be any.
- Install the software.
- Copy and replace the contents of the
Crack/Cracked filefolder in the program installation path.
- Run the
registration.regfile in the
Crackfolder to apply the necessary changes to the registry.
- Run the software.