R-Drive Image + BootCD v6.3 Build 6300 Download + Activation / Patch
R-Drive Image + BootCD v6.3 Build 6300 Download
R-Drive Image software is a powerful tool for creating image files for backup or multi-purpose purposes. With this software, you can easily take images of your files or burn them. It is also possible to create images from the hard disk and from different partitions. To capture images from Windows and restore Windows in the shortest possible time can be useful and to capture the image there is no need to stop at other tasks and directly without saving. It can be saved on any available device such as DR (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip or Jazz disks.
- A simple wizard interface – no in-depth computer management skills are required.
- Commands in the shortcut menu to perform some disk actions, like restoring data from an image file and connecting an image as a virtual disk directly from Windows explorer.
- Image files are created on-the-fly, no need to stop and restart Windows. All other disk writes are stored in a cache until the image is created.
- Images can be created for storage devices with removable media
- Images can be burned on CD / DVD recorders directly from the program
- Image data can be compressed to save free space.
- Image files can be stored on removable media. Support for USB 2.0 devices in the startup mode.
- Images can be split into several files to fit the type of storage medium.
- Image can be created incrementally and differentially.
- Image files can be password-protected and contain comments.
- Support for various non-MBR partition layouts. See Support for Various Non-MBR Partition Layouts for details.
- Data from an image are restored on-the-fly, except on a system partition. Data to the system partition can be restored either by restarting R-Drive Image in its startup mode directly from Windows, or by using specially created startup disks.
- Special startup disks (a startup CD / DVD disc, USB removable storage device, or 2 floppy disks) can be created to restore data to a system partition.
- The file system of the restored disk can be converted to another one (FAT16 to FAT32 and vice versa.).
- Data from an image can be restored on a free (unpartitioned) space on any place on a hard drive. The size of the restored partition can be changed
- Data from an image can be restored on other existing partitions. R-Drive Image deletes such partitions and restores data on that free space.
- An entire disk can be directly copied on another one.
- An image can be connected as a read-only virtual drive and its content can be viewed and copied.
- An image can be checked for its integrity.
- A built-in scheduler automatically starts disk actions at scheduled times / events.
- Scripts can be created for frequent or unattended actions. Scripts are executed from a command line and can be included in any command file.
- Support for backup sets. A backup set is a set of files (usually a file for a full image of an object and a number of its incremental / differential backups) which R-Drive Image treats as one unit. Backup sets are used to flexibly control the parameters of complex backup tasks such as a total size allocated for the image files, number of image files to keep, and time for which the data will be kept.
- R-Drive Image OEM System Recovery Media creation: special startup disk (s) that may be used to restore a computer system after a complete failure when it requires a complete fresh setup (system recovery disks).
- Install the software.
- Copy the
lrdigui.binfiles from the
Crackfolder to the software installation location and replace the existing files.
- Copy the
Patch.exefile to the software installation location and run it
as Run As Adminstratorand then apply the
- Run the
Keygen.exefile and create an activation code by changing the Email.
- Run the software and register it using the information received from Keygen.
- Burn the Image file to a raw DVD / CD. Insert the DVD / CD into the device and boot the system using it.