Internet Download Manager (IDM) v6.38 Build 11 Download + Activation / Patch
Internet Download Manager (IDM) v6.38 Build 11 Download
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 500 percent, resume and schedule downloads.
Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and secure multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.
- All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
- Download with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP and HTTPS protocols.
- Download Speed. Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
- Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will download unfinished resumes from the place where they left off.
- Simple installation wizard. Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
- Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free of viruses and trojans.
- Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of the download managers have this feature.
- Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at any time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it’s done.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
- Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It’s easy to download multiple files with this feature.
- Customizable Interface. You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear in the main IDM window.
- Download Categories. Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
- Quick Update Feature. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
- Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
- Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop complete files out of Internet Download Manager.
- IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai.
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2012 R2
- Run the Setup file
idman638build11.exeto install the program.
- After the installation of the software, do not run the program and if the program was running, close it completely, if you see the mark next to the clock, right click on it and hit Exit.
- Copy the file
IDMan.exefile in the
Crackfolder to the IDM installation directory (default:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager), and replace the original one.
- Click on the
idm.regfile in the
Crackfolder and confirm the changes in the registry.
- Launch IDM，enjoy~