SolidWorks 2016 Full Premium Download + Active / Activation
SOLIDWORKS Premium is a comprehensive 3D design solution that adds to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS Professional with powerful simulation, motion, and design validation tools, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, reverse engineering capabilities, and much more.
Users can test product performance against real life motion and forces with our rich simulation capabilities. Ensure manufacturability and resolve complex assembly issues early in the design process with tolerance stack-up analysis tools. Quickly incorporate printed circuit board data into your 3D model, and create and document layouts for electrical wiring, piping, and tubing with SOLIDWORKS Extended Tools. You can also work with 3D scanned data in SOLIDWORKS Premium. Experience all the benefits of a complete 3D design solution with SOLIDWORKS Premium.
SolidWorks 2016 Full Premium Download
SOLIDWORKS Premium solutions include:
- Time-Based Motion Analysis
- Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies
- Automated Tolerance Stack-Up Analysis (TolAnalyst)
- ECAD / MCAD Collaboration (CircuitWorks)
- Routing of Pipes and Tubes
- Routing of Electrical Cabling and Wiring Harnesses
- Reverse Engineering (Scanto3D)
- Advanced Surface Flattening
- Routing of Rectangular and Other Sections
- It is best to disable Windows before installing UAC software. To do this, click Change User Account Control setting in the Windows Control Panel from the Action Center. (In Windows 8 and 10 just type and change the Change User Account Control setting in the Start Search field.) In the popup window, slide the Notify slider to the lowest possible level, Never notify and click OK.
- Unzip the
_SolidSQUAD_.7zcompressed file which is in the
_SolidSQUAD_folder. Execute the
SolidWorksSerialNumbers2016.regfile and allow it to be merged.
- Disconnect the system from the Internet.
- Mount the Image *.iso file into the virtual drive(or just Unzip it is ok) and then use the Setup.exe file to install the software.
- On the “Welcome” page, select Individual (on this computer).
- On the “Serial Number” page, click Next.
- On the “Summary” page, select / check the required products, installation location and language of your choice to continue the installation process.
Because you are not connected to the Internet, at this point you may encounter a message “Can’t connect to the SolidWorks server to determine which products you are entitled to install ….” If that is the case click “Cancel” .
Click Change for Download Options and deselect the option on the page that opens and return to the previous page.
Finally, I accept the terms of the Select SOLIDWORKS and click Install Now.
- After installing the software, run the file
_SolidSQUADfolder which is Unzip in step 2. In the General tab, select the products you want to activate and click
Activate. Waiting for the message All done! Enjoy and then click “OK”.
- You can use SolidWorksCodeGenerator.exe file to get activation code for other SW Xpress products.
If during the installation process with the message “The Installation Manager was unable to determine the current subxcription expiration date. Would you like to reactivate your license to update this information?” Notice, you must first reply to this error message with “No”, “Cancel”. If you are warned a second time, you should “OK”