VMware Workstation PRO 15.5.5 Download + Active / Activation / License Key
VMware Workstation PRO 15.5.5 Download
VMware Workstation is a desktop virtualization software from VMware that comes in both Windows and Linux. This software provides virtual machine functionality that allows a computer to run multiple different operating systems simultaneously. In 2015, VMware Workstation released version 12, VMware Player was transformed into a free version of VMware Workstation and renamed VMware Workstation Player. The paid version of VMware Workstation was named VMware Workstation Pro.
VMware Workstation PRO 15.5.5 was released on May 28, 2020.
The software allows multiple virtual machines (or clients) to run on the same host. Each virtual machine is independent of each other and has its own operating system; and each virtual machine and host are independent of each other, and can operate independently and run applications. One of the virtual machines may fail or affect other virtual machines and hosts.
The 64-bit virtual machine operating system can only run on a 64-bit processor computer, and the BIOS is compatible with x86 virtualization technology. Intel’s 64-bit processor does not support segmented long mode if it is not hardware-supported for Intel VT technology.
- Support 4K resolution
- Support for Windows 10 version 1803 and the latest Linux operating systems such as Ubuntu
- Graphics shared memory support up to 3GB
- Hardware version 16
- Support DirectX 10.1, 11, 12
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (x64) Standard x64 compatible personal computer.
- CPU 1.3GHz or faster. Intel processor with VT-x support AMD processor supporting segment restriction in long mode
VMware-workstation-full-15.5.5-16285975.exeto install the software, and then run it.
- Run the
VMKeygen.exefile and generate a License Key.
- Register the software using the generated License Key.