SolidWorks 2022 Premium SP0 Download + Activation / Patch
SolidWorks 2022 Premium SP0 Download
SolidWorks is a computer-aided design engineering software that runs on Windows and is developed by the French company Dassault Systems. SolidWorks software is currently used by 1.3 million engineers in more than 130,000 companies worldwide. This software has three environments called assembly and drawing. The first environment is for drawing the part, in the second environment the parts of a mechanism are stacked on top of each other and in the last environment an engineering plan is prepared from them (usually for the printed version). SolidWorks software directly with Inverter, Mechanical DesktopAnd Solid Edge competes. SolidWorks is a modeling model for solids based on parasolid and uses a feature-based parametric approach to build models and assemblies. SolidWorks is a comprehensive 3D design solution that has features such as powerful simulation, motion, design validation tools, advanced wiring, pipe routing, reverse engineering, and more.
SolidWorks software has special features that distinguish it from other CAD software such as Katia, Pro / Engineer, I Graphics , Mechanical Desktop and Inventor. Graphical User Interfacing means a strong graphical interface between the user and the software, and as mentioned, the category of Interfacing in this software is designed in the best possible way. The presence of dialog boxes that appear for the user when placed on each icon , with a brief and useful explanation, informs the user of its performance.
- Ease of use and training compared to other CAD software
- Higher speed than other software
- Ability to communicate with all machining software (edge cam, master cam, power mill …) and analysis software (Ansys, Adams, Abaqus, Cosmos …)
- Modeling and designing products with any specific complexity and structure
- Routing from Pipes and tubes
- Routing from electrical cabling
- Powerful simulation
- Reverse engineering (Scanto3D)
- Design validation tool
- Benefit from CALS technologies
- Making your documents online
- Providing high quality products, usefulness and reliability
- Windows -based functions
- Support for standards and ESKD
- Benefit from special modules and advanced hybrid parametric modeling technology
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
- Processor : 3.3 GHz or higher clock speed
- Operating System :
Windows 10 64-bit
- Memory : 32GB (16GB minimum), PDM Contributor or Viewer: 8 GB or more, ECC RAM recommended
- Hard Drive : Solid State Drive (SSD), maintaining at least 20GB free space
- Graphics Card:
- NVIDIA Quadro P600 (entry level), P1000 / 2000 (mid-range) or P4000 (high-end)
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100 (entry level), WX 4100 (mid-range) or WX 5100 (high-end)
|File Parameters||Parameter Values|
- Block the system connection to the Internet.
- Make sure NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0 are installed on your system.
In the path “Control Panel” -> “Programs and Features” -> “Turn Windows features on or off” -> -> “.NET Framework 3.5 (including 2.0)” option is selected.
- If SolidWorks_Flexnet_Server for SolidWorks 2021 is available on your system, delete it. To do this, you must run the
run as Administrator. Then
delete the SolidWorks_Flexnet_Serverfolder (for 2021 version) from your system as well.
- Run the
sw2021_network_serials_licensing.regfile from the
_SolidSQUAD_folder and let the necessary changes be made.
- Copy the
SolidWorks_Flexnet_Serverfolder and paste it into drive C.
Then run the
server_install.batfile from the above folder
with Administrator accessto install and run a new service called SolidWorks Flexnet Server.
- Start the software installation process by running the
The software tries to communicate with the Internet in order to check the serial number. Just
Cancel itafter receiving the error message.
Note do not install SolidNetwork License Server (SNL)!
After selecting the required components, click on
- For License Server in front of Port@Server, enter the value
- If the System Check Warning window appears,
ignore it and click Next.
- If the message Solidworks serial number was not found in the activation database is displayed,
ignore it and click OK.
- If the list of all SolidWorks products for installation is not displayed, click on Select different package and select Select products not included in this package.
- If the Installation Manager message was unable to determine the current subscriptionexpiration date. Would you like to reactivate your license to update this information? Displayed on No and then for Do you want to do it later? Click
- After installing the software, copy the two folders
Program Files (x86)from the Crack folder and replace the previous files in the drive where the software was installed (by default C).
- Run the
SolidSQUADLoaderEnabler.regfile from the
_SolidSQUAD_folder and let the necessary changes take effect.
- Restart your system once.
SolidWorks> Help> SolidNetWork License Manager> License Order. Choose
Premium products. Click
OKto close the SolidNetWork License Manager.
- Using the above method, the software is fully activated and can be used without any restrictions.